Friday, May 25, 2007

In Search of Eden by Linda Nichols


In Search of Eden by Linda Nichols



Wherever she goes, Miranda is always searching for the baby she was forced to give up as a teenager. Usually unable to stay in one place for too long, she finds herself becoming attached to her new life in Abingdon, Virginia, and to the people she meets there -- especially Eden, a displaced 11-year-old, and Eden's uncle, the police chief who is still mourning his lost love. Should she give up her search and give in to the pursuit of the Hound of Heaven?


Linda Nichols, as always, delivers an absorbing read with engaging characters, a well-crafted plot, and a glimpse of how God works for good in the lives of His children. I enjoyed this as much as Nichols's other works of Christian fiction, Not a Sparrow Falls and If I Gained the World.


Review by Laurie Slagenwhite

1 Comment:

roxan4u said...

I implore people to read this novel. I just finished the book today and must say that I miss it terribly! These characters have made a permanant home in my heart. The novel is tender, honest, endearing, pure, and inspiring. An absolutley wonderful read! This is my first Linda Nichols book and I am looking forward to reading more of her work.

blogger templates | Make Money Online