Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer


New Moon, Stephenie Meyer’s sequel to Twilight (reviewed here), picks up in a difficult place, where everything that has happened between Edward and Bella is threatened. After having felt like he had put the love of his existence in jeopardy time after time, Edward decides to leave Bella without a trace of his existence, hoping and believing she will be better off. She manages to get into trouble regardless. Feeling as though her heart will never heal from the emptiness without her darling immortal in her life, she puts her life in serious danger. The hidden Cullen family can’t ignore it anymore, but there is a misunderstanding. Bella must race against time, common sense, and friendship to save her relationship with Edward.

This book was a torture and a thrill the whole way through. I found myself stumbling to finish page after page as fast as I could. It was so easy to drift into the world of Bella and Edward that I couldn’t put the book down! It drove me crazy sometimes, but that’s why I absolutely loved it. Stephenie Meyer is a phenomenal writer who uses rich words and tugs at every human emotion possible. I definitely recommend this series to everyone. After all, who doesn’t like to get lost in an enthralling world of fantasy? Now looking back I wish I hadn’t finished it so fast so that I wouldn’t have to wait for the third book to come out in August; maybe I’ll just read them again!


Posted by Sarah B., my adored sister.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I rode Twiligh and i love this book.
I think it is a great book, but i don't read new moon.... but i will do it.

Bye!!!

Twilight and Neww Moon forever! ^^

Anonymous said...

i read twilight and new moon they are the best books in the world^^ i was so sad when i finished them it was like my own little world disapearded i cant wait for eclipse the new book coming out!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like New Moon although I have to say I enjoyed Twilight and Eclipse more. New Moon was a tad bit dull because one of the characters leaves for more than half the book. (I won't say who) I still enjoyed this book very much!

blogger templates | Make Money Online