Monday, March 26, 2007

Clean Reads list on Amazon


I started a list on Amazon, made up of my favorite Clean Reads that came to me off the top of my head. This list will be updated every time I find a delicious book that qualifies for Clean Read status.

1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
A clean, engaging love story with a dreamy vampire. I was completely obsessed with this book.

2. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
sequel to Twilight. Equally wonderful and engaging.

3. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
An enchanting fantasy including: kidnap, love, betrayal, and royalty. This one has all the good stuff.

4. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
The first of the Bayern books. A fractured fairy tale. Hale's fantasy world is absolutely delicious.

5. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
Second Bayern book. In my opinion, even better than the first.

6. River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Third Bayern book. Told from Razo's perspective. A funny, unique viewpoint character.

7. Letters for Emily by Camron Wright
A tale of a married couple finding love again. Death, trust, divorce, marriage, and gold-digging all play a part in this wonderfully written novel.

8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
A masterpiece by Scott Westerfeld. Clean and compelling. Science fiction for those who don't like science fiction. Delicious.

9. Hope was Here by Joan Bauer
Full of hope, love, and politics. This book is inspiring and engaging.

10. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Just like the title offers, this book is enchanting. Fabulous fantasy world. Quite a bit different from the movie.

11. Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans
I love Christmas books and this is one of the best I've read. Excellent cleanread!

12. The Chronicles of Narnia
Truly, if you haven't read this yet, I don't know what to tell you. It is wonderful. Fantasy at its best.

13. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
This is a book I'll never tire of.

14. Emma by Jane Austen
Just fun.

15. The Giver by Lois Lowry
An interesting book that is sure to spark interesting discussions.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online