Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have winners!


I went to Random.org and got me some random integer winners. Commenters 9 and 29 are the winners.


Hil'Lesha and Jasmine! Email me at emykate03 AT yahoo DOT com to claim your copy of Courting Emma!


And to all the others who entered, sorry you didn't win this time...but if you choose to buy this book or any other through Amazon because of DCR, it really helps us out if you click my links to get there. THANKS.
And...well, as long as I'm soliciting help, I'm super low on reviews at the moment. So, if you've read any good, clean books in any genre, I'd really appreciate a review in my inbox!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning Random.org! Next week I'm going to have a contest to win a copy of Jess Riley's debut book Driving Sideways, and I was trying to figure out how to simulate drawing the names out of a hat so I could decide on the winner. (P.S. Stop by if you want to enter. All you have to do is read the blog entry and comment on it. The contest will be up on Tuesday the 20th. It's not a clean read, but it should be a good one.)

blogger templates | Make Money Online