Monday, May 5, 2008

The Host and the Twilight Trailer

Okay Stephenie Meyer fans. The Host came out today. Did you buy it yet? My review is here if you missed it. By the way, I'm rereading it now and, as always with a Stephenie Meyer book, I can't put it down. She is an incredible storyteller. Go read The Host and tell me what you think.

And, while we're on the topic of my Stephenie Meyer obsession, did you see that the first trailer is out for the Twilight Movie? AHHH. I mean, I feel like an insane teenager. I've watched the trailer at least ten times...give or take a million. You don't want to miss it! You can find the links here at the Twilight Lexicon as well as nearly 1000 comments from screaming fans.

2 Comments:

Axa said...

I preordered it with Breaking Dawn so I won't get it until August. :(

Anonymous said...

I loved The Host! I just stumbled on your site, but this is something you and your readers might be interested in: BooksOnBoard (www.booksonboard.com), my favorite online bookshop, is hosting a Twilight Rewards Quest in anticipation of the release of Breaking Dawn. They’re giving away some awesome prizes (like a Cybook – don’t have to lug all of the incredibly heavy Twilight books around any more!) to Stephenie Meyer fans. Here is a countdown to Breaking Dawn flyer with more info. I’m so excited about Breaking Dawn!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online